Insp. by x
In collaboration with x
And now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, and the one daughter who had no choice but to keep them all together. It’s gender-flipped Arrested Development.
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
I honestly thought this might be exaggeration but the CDC says that PrEP is 92% effective. Damn. Damn.
I just bought a math and pencil set for two girls, but some don’t have anything yet. If you have extra cash please try to help.
This is so cool. Hope something like this becomes available to help girls in every country!
This little rant described the way I look at religion perfectly.
ESPECIALLY what she said in the last two photos
Can’t stand organised religion